Video Games: No
- For kids, a way to have fun is video games, but they have to think that outside games make you feel better and free.
- —Guest susan
- Baseball is super duper fun and is good for when you are bored.... other sports are cool, too!
- —Guest #233333234
Live It Out
- Let yourself go. Try new things, and try to maintain a positive attitude all the time, even when you don't feel that way. Recognize negative people and isolate yourself from them, and always keep an open mind.
- It is always fun to have a sleepover; call over all of your friends and rock out loud!! For more fun, sleep OUTSIDE!! Have a rocker's tent and a hip hop tent or whatever!!
- —Guest Miss ghostmary
- Just get together with people and purposely try to have the most fun possible. Be nice and just enjoy your fun. If that doesn't work, just listen the Grateful Dead!
- —Guest walawala
- Don't think about things, just do things. It's the best way.
- —Guest Guest
- Play hide and seek in the dark. Inside or outside. (Outside is more fun but more risky.)
- —Guest hello
Enjoy The Simple Things In Life
- Whenever you're happy, take a moment to just relax and totally clear your head except for the thought thats making you happy :)
- —Guest legiit answerer
- While sitting with your friends, singing can be really fun--try it !
- —Guest life
- When i get stressed, I stand on my head and think about how dumb it is that I'm stressing out.
- —Guest Tommy Terror
- Take any object and makeshift it, like ropes and logs and anything you can imagine, then do something fun with it.
- —Guest Guest whoon
- Invite some of your friends over and make forts out of pillows, chairs, covers or anything you want. Then if you have a brother, ask him if you can use some of his guns and play army or just guns.
- —Guest -linsey
- When I get bored or confused, I start listening to music, or if I can, I hang out with friends. Chatting, I guess, is the best way to kill the boring times :)
- —Guest nen
Be a bit Silly!
- The best way to have fun is to randomly run up and down your garden with a rubber glove on your head, and large shoes on. Then try and wave your arms franticly up and down and make funny noises.
- —Guest Lucie-Paige
- Don't be lazy; be fun and creative. Do what you have not done before. Or call people. Get a white board or color!
- —Guest coral harder