Positive affirmations are a simple and effective tool for stress relief. Chosen wisely, they can help you remain more optimistic, with much less effort than some other routes to stress management. There are some guidelines to follow, of course, in creating your own positive affirmations, but they are simple to remember and work with. What positive affirmations seem to work best for you? Share your favorite positive affirmations, and get ideas from other readers! Share Your Thoughts!
- "You are what you think!....not what you think you are."
this affirmation has changed my live! it has set me free.
- I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me every time. The name, Jesus Christ, is above all other names.
- —Guest corbin chan
- The Bible is full of affirmations, like: The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. Ps.1:1 etc
- —Guest Benjamin Adetiba
Another Nice Affirmation Tool
- "We become what we think about all day long" -- Earl Nightingale
- —Guest Jillian
Change Your Thinking!
- Maya Angelou once said, "If you can't change your situation, change your thinking about it!".
- —Guest Yakee Malo`ne
- Each morning is God's Affirmation that He is with me.
- —Guest Ajit Lal
- I am a strong, confident man, walking through my fears, I love myself, I am somebody!
- —Guest Albert
Affirmations I Like
- There's always the simple: "I love and accept myself." I also like, "My mind is at peace." And "I always spend money wisely."
- —Guest Jane
- I believe tough times can help in cultivating the lazy brain if viewed as challenges.
Nice Affirmation Tool
- You can send yourself reminders and affirmations via e-mail or text at www.dailynudge.com It's a nice surprise to get a message from yourself reminding your of your affirmations or perhaps to remember to do mundane things. It's a free service, no catches or annoying advertisements.
- —Guest DailyNudge
Today I Will...
- I like to focus on things for just the day, like, 'Today I will remember how lucky I am', or 'Today I will be compassionate with people'. It helps me focus on the 'now', and I really believe I can do my best for a day.
- —Guest Kristen
Affirmation of Strength
- I have always loved, 'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger', or (the softened version), 'What challenges me can make me stronger'. I love reminding myself that a) I'm stronger than I think, and b) tough times can be mined for gems of personal growth!
- —Guest Elizabeth