Finding lifestyle balance isn't always easy, but it is a vital part of stress management for most people. Because we all have unique challenges, we often have unique ways of finding balance, but many lifestyle balance strategies apply to many people. Share your best lifestyle balance strategies, and see what works for others from different walks of life, who recognize the importance of finding balance in life. Share Your Ideas!
- Yoga - Reading the Bible - Knitting - Enjoying my pets and nature - Walking - Playing with my grandchildren.
- —Guest Janelle in Missouri
- I find that if I give myself little breaks during the day to rest, play, or talk to friends, I don't need a big break as much. This, to me, is balance.
- —Guest Sall
- This may sound odd, but when I feel like I'm doing too much, I call my mom and she can tell when I need a break, and she tells me what to do. Yes, I'm an adult, but sometimes it helps to hear it from mommy.
- —Guest Cameron
Clear My Schedule
- Sometimes I just take the day off. Sometimes two days. There's always something important I shouldn't blow off, but I've found that if I really need the break, I'll take it in the form of a play day or a sick day anyway, so I may as well have fun!
- —Guest Jenna