The Bottom Line
- This book offers many explanations for how the process of writing down and achieving goals works.
- It also incorporates spirituality that fits many faiths.
- Practical advice is offered on various techniques for creating success.
- Information is gathered from many sources and various schools of thought.
- Many interesting success stories are included.
- The spiritual references may be off-putting to some.
- Research on the process is more anecdotal than scientific.
- This book shows how to reach your goals more quickly and tangibly by writing them down.
- It also gives several variations of exactly how this process can work.
- It provides several explanations from various angles on why the process works.
- Provides many interesting examples of how it works.
- It also gives suggestions on what to do if youre stuck.
Guide Review - Reveiw of Henriette Anne Klauser's 'Write It Down, Make It Happen'
Written in a conversational, easy-to-read style, I found it interesting and fun to read. The chapters and on the short side and well-organized, so that if you only have a small amount of time to read, you can walk away having learned something, or with plenty of ideas to digest.
There are also many examples given of specific ways you can use writing to achieve gains in your life. Whether you like to write extensively and often, or would rather write just once in a while, you will almost certainly find an effective strategy that fits your personality and lifestyle.