Not Enough Sleep
- I could not sleep well when there are so many deadlines to my work.
My Stress Symptoms
- I know I am really stressed when I realize I am grinding my teeth. This leads to jaw pain and a headache.
- —Guest julie stykemain
Cure for Stress
- I was canidate for burnout due to too much stress, but since joining this program I'm starting to relieved a lot of stress.
- —Guest winston
- I'm 19 and life at this point is stressing with all the expectations. I try my best to be happy some days. I always feel sick, or hungry, upset, emotional, angry, and have body aches. But the simplest things help, I write my feeling out and try and make the best of things. I also think I might be bipolar. I hope it gets better.
- —Guest Amber
Weak And Sick
- When I am stressed, I begin to feel light-headed. I feel my throat tightening, which than leads to difficulty talking and even eating. My body tightens, and I expierence muscle aches. I have asthma, and I know it's induced by stress. I get angry easily, and I have low tolerance in being bothered. Also, too much stress makes me sick.
- —Guest Raquel
Weak And Sick
- When I am stressed, i begin to feel light headed. I feel my throat tightening. Which than leads to difficulty talking and even eating. My body tightens, and I expierence muscle aches. I have asthma and I know its induced by stress. I get easily angry and I have low tolerance in being bothered. Also too much stress makes me sick.
- —Guest Raquel
Can't Turn My Brain Off
- I get back pain, neck pain and headaches that turn into a migraine behind my eyes. Nausea, irritability, being unable to fall asleep or sleep the whole night through. Loss of appetite. My skin even starts to break out a little.
- —Guest kelly
Stressed Out Beyond It
- When I get so stressed out, I start to snap at my fiancé even though he had nothing to do with it. And then I get emotional. I start crying and try to get so much done that I can't even remember what I've accomplished at that time.
- —Guest Beth
Starting to Shake
- After trying to push past all the back ache and the lack of sleep. When things get way too much without any outlet or the chance to rest, I started getting random twitching and shakes in my hands. Also ongoing dizzy spells and feeling faint.
- —Guest haz
Effect of Stress
- When sleeping becomes difficult, my body suddenly becomes heavy. I get easily irritated. When I experience body pain, then I will know that I am stressed.
- —Guest CHRISTIANA
Sleep and Anger
- I get so angry about everything, even if it is not related to stress. I also want to sleep. I am the kind of person who does not sleep much, but since I have stress I started sleeping a lot. I think it increases my stress, as I couldn't do my work perfectly and leads to failure, which in turn leads to more stress, and the cycle goes on.
- —Guest nim
Lower Back Pain
- I woke up not being able to stand. My lower back was in severe pain. I tried to walk and it's really touch and go. It's when I stand for the first time after being seated. This is the second day of this. I put a heating pad on the lower back and took aleve. I was sitting for a long length of time Easter Sunday near a draft. And drove home in the pouring rain. I've been experiencing emotional stress in the last 8 days.
- —Guest Victoria Acosta-Coyle
Angry with Everything
- I get so angry for things that don't really bother or concern me much when I'm not stressed. I speak much less, and hate to carry on with what I am supposed to. And, it eventually leads my mood to depression.
- —Guest Jennifer
Tight Scalp and Throat
- The top of my scalp tightens so much that it actually hurts (my hair is also getting very thin on top) and my throat starts to close up and I have to repeat myself often.
- —Guest Lynn
- I have sudden urges to fall asleep right there, and I am not a sleeper! I feel a pain right above both my eyebrows. It's irritating.
- —Guest Christiine