We all have our good days and our bad days, and probably want more of the good. And while some elements of a good day seem universal, we also each have our own unique idea of what constitutes a good day for us. We also have the power to create a better day out of almost any circumstances we find, so it's a good idea to have some "good day" strategies up your sleeve. What constitutes a good day for you? Do you have any tricks for creating one? Share your strategies here. Share Your Tips!
- I start the day by listeaning to old-school songs, which spurred me on for the day and assisted me in creating good day for others.
- —Guest A Y O
Good Day and Only Today!
- In the morning, before I get out of the bed, I ask myself, "If this is the only day, today, what do you want today, happiness or unhappiness?" Of course, this makes me to choose the positive things.
- —Guest Vijaya Mahajan
A Good Day
- A good day for me involves feeling well in mind and body and being able to be happy myself so I can help others who may not be having a good day. I also give thanks if I have helped someone else. How my family feels that day and that everyone is okay is a great day. I have to be honest: a good night's sleep is usually the start of my good day!
- —Guest Faith
- For me a good day starts with listening to those early bird songs. It's then the sounds of the city and the trains that pass nearby. These things along with creating colorful meals, walking, maybe going out for a meal with friends at a local restaurant and watching my neighborhood kids growing up. A good day is one that allows me to just be and see those small things in life to learn from them. Everything else is just gravy.
- —Guest Wayne Wood
- When I am with woman I am in love and laugh with her, it makes all my days great. My
advice: find love, laugh.
- When you realize what you can do and want to do don't always coincide and you do what you can do without feeling guilty.
- —Guest by doing some
Friends and Fun
- Aside from getting really great news, good days for me usually revolve around good experiences with people. Seeing the people I love (and doing fun things with them) is what makes an otherwise okay day a great one for me.
- —Guest E. A.