We all instinctively know the value of love and its impact on our personal happiness and stress level. The studies showing that babies fail to thrive without adequate nurturing are well-known, and social networking outlets such as MySpace and eHarmony continue to grow in popularity as people try to find more love in their lives. Whether youre lookoing to find the right person, or seeking the skills required to keep a relationship healthy, the payoff to your efforts is more than worth the energy you put in. The following resources can help you to find the right person for you, and maintain a happy, healthy relationship that can help increase happiness and decrease stress in your life (rather than the other way around):
- Healthy Communication: Communication is an important tool for maintaining healthy relationships. Here are some important communication strategies to know.
- Worst Ways to Handle Conflict: These can be relationship-killers. Do you do any of these?
- Relationships Section: Find more resources to de-stress your life with healthier relationships!
- Dating Site: If you're still looking for love, About's Dating Site can help you find it.
- Marriage Site: This site has a vast amount of resources for married people to strengthen their relationships.