1. Health
As a kid, I used to spend time thinking about what I would do if I had a magic wand or friendly leprechaun, and my biggest wish was always for 'unlimited wishes'. What I didn't realize then is that there are, in fact, ways that you can increase your chances of making all of your wishes come true--almost like having a little magic up your sleeve! One of the best ways for this to happen is to become an optimist. Among other things, optimists tend to get more of what they want and less of what they don't, and they let setbacks roll off their backs.

Another way to increase your luck--a method that many people swear by--is to employ the Law of Attraction in your daily life. Whether you believe that it will bring you everything you wish for, or you just expect it to clarify your goals and work harder to achieve them, it can be an effective tool for going after your dreams.

A third way to feel lucky in your life is to focus on maintaining an attitude of gratitude for what you already have. You may find that you feel quite rich and blessed already, in ways you didn't realize before.

All of these methods can help with stress management, and all are simple, effective ways to feel lucky in your life. And they're all better bets than chasing down the magic, wish-granting unicorn of my childhood daydreams.

Comments
March 18, 2008 at 3:40 pm
(1) Jennifer Shepherd says:

I really enjoy your writing about affirmations! Very uplifting and user-friendly material. I will be linking to your blog and main about.com area soon because I know my readers will love your wonderful tips.

You’re welcome to check out my free reports and audio about how to make the law of attraction work for you – available at my site. Best wishes to you and have a marvelous spring!

March 29, 2009 at 9:21 pm
(2) Altis Lo (Beaulife) says:

It’s very motivating to read all these friendly links for the good of everyone to be more positive thinking. If you agree, can I post a brief introduction in my blog then link to your website and trackback? Please advise your feedback. Thank you.

November 28, 2009 at 7:27 pm
(3) Win A Million says:

Got believe in the law of Attraction. Thanks for the encouragement.

May 8, 2011 at 10:10 pm
(4) Dilik says:

hahahha! tell you something, I can deal with it, out of 100 cards from 15 tries I got 12 time a joker, and jokes was loosing, death, from all 200 students only my article wasnt typed, printed broke, and that in all aspects of my life, I hanged my self 4 times, each time something happened, rope, tube, I woke up hanging and didn’t die, 220Volts didnt killed me, hole building lost the power for 3 days, 10 pack of pills, I got a rash on my face, all the useless classes I got A+, but my favorive classes where I studied 3 weeks before tests I got D-and about to kick out the college for bad grades, 3 times car exident and Im still ALIVE, thats twisted luck, I cant awoid it I cant get over it, PLZ help, advise or I cant be posetive and think posetive, I will rape or murder some one, one think, explain how I was able to pull broken pc when, manufactiure said 1/1000 with probability of 1% can be broken??? and I pulled 3 pc and all of them was broken and I got fired of my job in the first day of the job???? HOWWWWW??? plz help any one!! I cant take it any more. I will pray for devil or Satana for better luck! and if u see that B**ch god tell him he is an *SS!

March 4, 2012 at 6:49 pm
(5) Michael says:

I’m usually a pessimist, but I really wanted my luck to be better… So I said, “why not” and tried this. The funny thing is… It worked. NEVER GONNA BE A PESSIMIST AGAIN!

May 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm
(6) katrina says:

I don’t think that being just an optimist would improve my luck. but at the end of the day i don’t have any other option either.

May 6, 2013 at 5:50 am
(7) how to read women says:

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long
run and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more things approximately it!

August 16, 2013 at 11:37 am
(8) Ted - Lucky Mojo says:

It’s very true! I love all this. Simply having an upbeat attitude about things makes everything better. The challenge is keeping the mind frame when something not so positive happens. However when those situations DO occur, and they will, if you can keep your positive attitude up the whole time, you’ll come out of it an even better person!