First, I'm giving a free webinar on test anxiety and stress management for College Week Live later today! College Week Live is an online college fair that brings representatives from top colleges to the comfort of a student's desk as they watch free live webinars from each of these schools. During this online fair, there are webinars from experts from many fields that are useful to students as well, including a free webinar on stress and stress management from yours truly.
Register for College Week Live and ask the questions you need answered, or watch recordings of these webinars if you can't attend when the presentations are taking place live. There is easily accessed help available, so why not take advantage? It's going on now!
About.com also has some wonderful free resources for students. The following are some of the best offerings from my site, and links to others that can help:
- How To Deal With Test Anxiety and Actually Do Better On Tests
- Low-Stress Study Tips
- Stress Traps To Avoid While Studying
- About.com College Life
- About.com Homework Tips
- About.com College
- Common Causes (And Effects) of Stress In College
- How To Reduce Stress in College
- Fox Business: Help, I hate it here! How Unhappy Freshmen Can Survive their First Semester
- The Root Cause Of College Sleep Deprivation
- College Stress Traps To Avoid
- The Freshman 15: What You Need To Know
- Fox Business: How To Handle A Difficult Roommate
- About.com College Life: College Time Management Tips
- Common Studying Mistakes People Make--And How To Avoid Them
Below are some additional resources that can help with college stress and stress relief. Use them to take charge of your college years and make them the best they can be!