I know through research and experience that I'm not alone in my desire to live and work in peaceful surroundings, even if that means a few days of re-organizing each year. Clutter has been known to create unnecessary stress in several ways, and, although everyone has their own comfort level with how much clutter they can tolerate, it does take a toll on most of us. Maintaining peaceful surroundings can enable you to relax and de-stress in the convenience of your own home or office--the places where you will likely be noticing stress in the first place.
The following resources can help you to create an environment that is conducive to stress relief, so you can simply soak up a more peaceful feeling, rather than having the stress come at you subtly from all sides.
- The Toll Of Clutter- Clutter can create stress in ways that are obvious and not-so-obvious. Learn about the effects of clutter, and see how you can minimize clutter in your life.
- Relaxing At Home Just Got Easier!- Clearing clutter is one way to relieve stress where you live, and there are others. Learn of the many ways you can de-stress your environment, and relieve stress from the outside in.
- Cleaning as a Stress Reliever? YES!- How can cleaning relieve stress, other than the obvious end result? Learn about the surprising stress-relieving benefits of cleaning.
- Create A New Life Plan- De-cluttering isn't just for homes anymore--you may want to engage in a lifestyle overhaul--or address one or two areas of life--for stress relief. Here are a few ways you can create small shifts in your lifestyle to promote stress relief.
- Simplify Your Life- If you're feeling you need to cut some things out of your schedule but don't know where to begin, here are some ideas to start with. One small change can lead to a whole new feeling of balance in your life.