With the school year coming to a close and finals approaching, students can feel more stress than any other time of year! It can be challenging to know how to strike the right balance between doing things that relieve stress and putting your all into studying and working hard to earn the most important grades of the year. The following resources can help you to know what to focus on, what to avoid, and how to keep your head cool through the process of finals. Stress not, students! Help is here:
- Study Tips for Midterms and Finals
- Studying and Test-Taking Traps to Avoid
- Success Tips for Studying and Test-Taking
- How To Manage Test Anxiety and Do Better On Exams
- Stress Relievers for Students
What are your best stress relief, studying and test-taking tips for students? What worked (or works) best for you? Share your wisdom in the comments section.
Quizzes | Ongoing Resources