The About Stress Management Facebook page has several features in the works that can help you relieve stress. Joining it will allow you to:
- Resources and Links-I'll be linking to my articles as well as other articles that have stress management angles, so you can have a steady feed of pertinent stress relief info without having to go out of your way for it.
- Inspirational Quotes-Sometimes the right words at the right time can make a big impact. Having them show up in your Facebook news feed is much more convenient than seeking them out in the middle of a busy day.
- Connection-There's a real power in synergy. Connecting with others who are focusing on stress relief in their lives is a great way to gain forward momentum in your stress management goals.
- Serenity Pictures-I have a few photos of serene scenes posted, which are perfect for taking a quiet moment of reflection in the midst of a stressful day. You can post your own photos, too, and see what others have to share.
- Get Stress Relief Updates-You can get an RSS feed from this site, sign up for the weekly newsletter (sent twice a week) and get other ongoing stress reduction resources from this site, but the Facebook group will bring regular updates to your Facebook page and allow you to post links and photos, and share your expertise with the group.
Join My 'About Stress Management' Group I'd love to see you there!